COVID-19 Worship Plan
COVID 19 WORSHIP PLAN- PHASE 3 MAY 23, 2021
Colossians 3:12 & 13
Put on then, as God's chosen ones, holy and beloved, compassionate hearts, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience, bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive
The PSD Shepherds met Saturday, May 15th, 2021 and discussed what the next steps regarding masks and social distancing. Much prayer, study, discussion, and concern for this family of God’s people guided our decision.
We have listened to, respect and sympathize with all the views and concerns of those who emailed us. There is no one view that is more correct or more scriptural than the others.
So, in light of the change in government mandates and the progress in the fight against covid, we decided that beginning with Sunday, May 23, 2021, we would no longer require masks to be worn inside the building. The schedule is as follows:
Sunday, May 23, 2021 thru Wednesday, June 2, 2021
- Masks optional for anyone entering the building
- Those who don’t wear masks are encouraged to sit up front
- Those who do wear masks are invited to sit in the back
- For the men serving the Lord’s Supper, the mask is optional, and they will leave the lids on the trays until after the prayer for the emblems.
- Contribution options will remain as they have been: US Mail, the Wooden box in the lobby, or Zelle
- Water fountains will return to normal use
Sunday, June 6
- Return to open seating, as we did pre-Covid
- Overflow rooms will be dedicated for those who prefer to wear a mask, or they can sit in the auditorium, wherever they prefer
- Lord’s Supper reverts to pre-Covid practice with 8 men serving by row and will leave the lids the on the trays until after the prayer for the emblems
May we each determine in our hearts to continue to love one another and give no opportunity for Satan here in this family.